Winnipeg artist Ken Gregory has been working with DIY interface design, hardware hacking, audio, video, and computer programming for over 15 years. His creative performance and installation work has shown publicly in Winnipeg, other parts of Canada and many international media and sound arts festivals. Anything is part of Gregory's palette, and by using cut-and-paste techniques, random juxtapositions, and careful manipulations, he crafts unique art works. These works are presented in the form of gallery installations, live performances, live radio broadcasts, and audio compact discs. Recent career highlights include the acquisition of 12 motor bells, a large sound installation by the National Gallery of Canada and Cheap Meat Dreams and Acorns, a touring solo survey exhibition to the Art Gallery of Windsor, the Confederation Centre in Charlottetown PEI, and at the The Art Gallery of Hamilton,Ontario.
| Titles |
- acceleration + position = dream: divination by oscillation (2000) Performance, 25:00
- Decree One: A Dire Warning of Eternal Retribution (1998) Software, not fixed
- Cranking Out Paradigms (1996) A/V Installation, not fixed
- under the influence of ether (1995) Audio Installation, not fixed
- Talk, Talk, Talk (1996) Audio Cassette, 3:43
- Untitled (2007) Video, 2:04, Colour [clip]