Zachery Cameron Longboy is a Sayasi Dene, video/performance and visual artist from Churchill, Manitoba. His video art, visual and performance work continues an exploration within a fractured cultural experience. Longboy’s video work is part of the collections of The National Gallery of Canada (Ottawa), Glenbow Museum (Calgary), The Canada Council Art Bank (Ottawa). Numerous screenings include The Edmonton Art Gallery, Museum of Modern Art (New York, NY), Images Independent Film and Video Festival (Toronto) 1992, 1993, 1994, 1995, 1996 and 1997.
| Titles |
- stone show, the (1999) Video, 9:00, Colour
- from another time comes one (1990) Video, 10:00, Colour [clip]
- living tree (1993) Video, 0:30, Colour
- eating lunch (1992) Video, 10:00, Colour [clip]
- confirmation of my sins (1995) Video, 12:00, Colour [clip]
- water into fire (1994) Video, 11:00, Colour [clip]